Friday 18 July 2014

My New Favourite App

From what I can work out this App came out earlier this year and I can't believe it has taken me this long to find it. I must have been napping.

Basically it is an iPad app in which you can create animated videos from photos. Nothing new there - we have SonicPics and Animoto (that I still love) but this one is beyond simple! You can choose from thousands and thousands of Creative Commons and public domain still images or you can use your own, it offers eight different story structures with prompts and ideas or you can just go for it, there are five different layouts for your photos, there are 32 different and wonderful themes, there 37 instrumental tracks to set the right mood and video hosting is built in for easy sharing as your finished masterpiece can be viewed an a phone, tablet, computer, etc. You can make your videos private or public and I am sure you would be able to link them to a QR code although I haven't tried this yet - I was too excited about sharing the app.

You just add photos and talk your story and the app makes it all look and sound amazing! Have I convinced you yet? Do you want to know the name of the App so you can grab your iPad and download it immediately? That's what I thought. The App is called Adobe Voice and it is FREE!


No comments: